The logbook is a space where the main steps of the journey, the most incredible moments and the most beautiful meetings will be posted. You can also join our newsletter to receive the trip’s latest news on a regular basis.
The big departure
Handiflight Around the World’s team will take off from Geneva Airport in the beginning of the afternoon. It will be possible for the public to come and take a closer look of the airplanes and talk with the pilots on that day. The subscriptions to the departure event will be open during October. Stay tuned for the latest news with our newsletter.
SUPPORT THE INCLUSION OF PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES NOW
© Phkay Proek | HI
THE IMPACT OF YOUR SUPPORT AND DONATIONS
The donations entrusted to us will be used to support inclusion projects for people with disabilities. Here are some examples of your donations at work:
- CHF 58: equipment for the fabrication of a prosthesis
- CHF 100: rehabilitation or physiotherapy sessions
- CHF 125: clearance of mines (150 m2 of land)
- CHF 246: wheelchair for a child
- CHF 450: development of a school to accommodate disabled children